Working at Amare
2021 is the year in which Amare, our new cultural centre on Spui, “a home for the whole of The Hague”, is opening its doors. It’s a brand-new building, with concert halls, a theatre hall, studios, classrooms, rehearsal rooms, catering establishments and much more. Amare will be home to four of The Hague’s top cultural institutions: Dans- en Muziekcentrum Den Haag (Zuiderstrandtheater), Residentie Orkest Den Haag, Nederlands Dans Theater and the Royal Conservatoire. A stage for the city, by the city, and of the city. Stichting Dans- en Muziekcentrum Den Haag (DMC) carries final responsibility.
The Hague is a colourful city, and we want our staff to reflect the makeup of the city’s population.
- Two event managers (full time) (Dutch required)
- Staff members box office (20-28 hrs/week or on-call worker) (Dutch required)
- Stage technician – specialist light (fulltime) (speaking Dutch is preferred)
- Stage technician – specialist stage machinery (fulltime) (speaking Dutch is preferred)
- Stage technician – specialist sound (fulltime) (speaking Dutch is preferred)
- Theatre attendent (on-call worker)
There are currently no internship openings.